App Simple Microsoft Teams Connector
What is it
Simple MS Teams is an app made by Be-Simple that allows you to communicate with your work team through Microsoft Teams, maintaining a connection and a bi-directional update between the ticket and the conversation on Microsoft Teams.
You write via Zendesk Support and a colleague will respond directly from Microsoft Teams. The entire conversation will be tracked via internal notes in the selected ticket.
How to do it?
- Download the Simple MS Teams app
- Set it up on Zendesk Support and log in to your personal Microsoft Teams account
- Manage your tickets by communicating with colleagues who don't have Zendesk and asking them for information about the ticket you're solving.
For more details on how to configure and install see this article.
With Simple MS Teams you can:
- View, directly on Zendesk Support, on the right side, all the Teams Channels to which you belong
- @Mentions a Channel or one/more people in it
Once the Channel has been selected, the message has been composed (with possible @mentions) and clicked on the "New conversation" button, a new conversation is automatically created on Microsoft Teams.
The mentioned user receives an automatic notification on Teams that tells them of the new conversation started through Zendesk Support (for this to happen, the user in question must have notifications turned on on their Teams).
Whenever an operator:
- writes from Zendesk via Simple MS Teams (operator using Zendesk Support)
- responds from Microsoft Teams (operator that does NOT use Zendesk Support, but uses MS Teams)
an internal note is created that shows the contents of the message within the selected ticket.
The ticket also tracks all messages that are exchanged between users in that same conversation.
If the ticket is in a "closed" state, any other messages within the conversation will not be reported within the same.
More By Be-Simple
We've developed other interesting apps to integrate with Zendesk. Come and visit us on the Marketplace!